WiFiG25 is a cost-effective System-on-Module (SoM) thought of to drastically reduce the development time needed to design a low-power and low-EMI Linux Embedded device.
The more complex hardware like CPU, RAM, Flash, WiFi, power and EMI components are integrated on a single SMD component in just 50x30 mm using an complex six layers PCB permitting hardware designers to create their simple and cheap carrier boards.
- Bootloader support(Support update the system by TF Card, USB Disk)
- Linux kenel version: Linux 3.6.9
- Buildroot rootfs provided(pre-install in the Nand FLash)
- DHCP, SSH, WiFi, Test Demo Support
- The Expand interface demo provide
- Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available from Atmel sites
- Debian system provided(Need boot from SD/TF card)
- Thousands of Open Source applications available from the Debian repositories
- Almost all programming language available
- C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on the factory default microSD for in-board development
- All the Bootloader/Linux Kernel Source code and system images provide
Quick visual guide to create your own board
Click on the following image to take to see how it's simple to wire external components to design your custom board using WiFiG25.
Software environment and development tools
WiFiG25 can support Linux&Buildroot and Linux&Debian system, The two linux distribution have different function, the customer can choose one to use it.
- Buildroot is a configurable Makefile which downloads, configures, and builds cross compilers, the kernel, busybox, and most of the other stuff needed for a simple, small complete Linux distribution and root filesystem based on uClibc, glibc or EGLIBC C libraries
- Small root filesystem, you can install the system in Nand Flash
- You can refer to it in the atmel website: http://www.linux4sam.com
- We provide the source code and system image in CD.
- Provide the developer method manul in the CD
- Support SSH, DHCP
- Visit the developers index page...
- big root filesystem that contain more function, you have to install the system in SD card.
- It is possible to develop in almost any language using differents tools. In the developers page we illustrate some different development methods available and examples to manage the embedded peripherals in C or Python languages.
- The C compiler and the Python interpreter are pre-installed by default. Also a small web server (Lighttpd) and PHP language interpreter is already available for the web development.
- Visit the developers index page...
- Other languages, tools, web servers, etc are available from Debian binary repositories and can be installed in few minutes.
- We propose, by default, a Debian Linux bootable from SD card. Ready to use SD cards are available on our eShop but any executable can be built starting from sources and following our tutorials. The basic requirements are a Linux Ubuntu PC.
What you have to know before buying WiFiG25 SoM
The WiFiG25 prices are fixed so don't change for hi-volume batch, the follow is the quantity price:
|Item||Description||Temperature Range||<1000Pcs||Delivery After pay|
|WiFiG25-128||128MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||0° +70°||$29.9||Two Days|
|WiFiG25-128-I||128MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||-20° +85°||$35||Four Weeks|
|WiFiG25-256||256MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||0° +70°||$39||Four Weeks|
|WiFiG25-256-I||256MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||-20° +85°||$45||Four Weeks|
These are the main reasons:
- WiFiG25 is a Made in China product and you can buy directly it from the China factory so no resellers charges are applied to the final cost
- Since it is made in-site we can apply the same discount for one or 1K boards because in every case we have to make the board one by one and we have access to hi-volume prices from our provider for components used on it
- Each order is paid for in advance so you don't have to pay any interest rates
- You can buy the WiFiG25 on-line using our website or by contacting directly us. We can speak English.
We make deep functionality tests on any outcoming board and the warranty does not cover boards which have been left out of its original enclosure for a long time (max 10 days) or when the pads are welded (please read the terms and conditions for more details).
Incoming test equipment
If you need to do an incoming quality test before mount the boards, we can provide a copy of our functionality test equipment we using for our outcoming tests contact us for more info and pricing.
Custom boards based on WiFiG25
If you like WiFiG25 but have no time (or skill) to design and produce an OEM device by yourself, please Contact US(email@example.com), we could help you to create your custom project.
Order By Bank T/T
- If you would like to Order by Bank T/T, send your needs to us through e-mail(Our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), When we get your needs mail, then we will send the invoice file(Contain our Bank T/T account) to you in 12 hours, then you can pay it buy bank T/T.