Tiny4412 is a high-performance quad-core Cortex-A9 core board, from CoreWind design, production and distribution sales. It uses Samsung Exynos4412 as the main processor, running at up to 1.5GHz. Tiny4412 Contain one CPU board(CM-Tiny4412) and one base board(Tiny4412SDK).
The CM-Tiny4412 use a 2.0mm pitch double-pin (P1, P2, P3, P4) that lead out 208Pin, which size is 74x55mm. It comes standard with 1GB DDR2 memory and 4GB of high performance eMMC flash (optional 8/16/32GB eMMC Flash).
The Tiny4412SDK is the Base Board for the Tiny4412 CPU board, it comes with a variety of common standard interfaces, such as HDMI output, USB Host, SD card, DB9 serial port, RJ-45 Ethernet port, audio input and output ports, as well as some of the on-board resources testing devices such as EEPROM, buzzer, keypad, GPIO ports, SDIO ports, etc.
Tiny4412 CPU Board Feature
- Samsung Exynos4412, Cortex-A9 Quad-Core, 1.5GHz
- RAM: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 32bit data bus
- Flash: 4GB eMMC Flash(Optional 8/16/32GB eMMC Flash)
- 2 x 70 pin 2.0mm space DIP connector
- 2 x 34 pin 2.0mm space DIP connector
- 4 x User LED (Green)
- Supply Voltage from 2V to 6V
- 8 layer, 74 x 55 x 10 (mm)
- Android 4.2 support, provide BSP source code